All DCTP holiday camps offer a combination of great coaching, fun games and activities and competition. Children stay active and healthy while having fun with their friends in a safe environment.
Tennis camps are a great way to engage children aged 5-17* with the sport at your local club. Our camps are always popular so booking is essential through the links below. Camp leaders are Level 3 Accredited/+ coaches at a minimum, this means that they are DBS checked, First Aid trained along with safeguarding. Accredited+ coaches regularly participate in CPD courses to maintain the professional development.
Multi-sport camps are held throughout the year, mostly held indoors at a venue local to one of our tennis clubs! Our camp leaders are a minimum of level 2 multi sport with a range of other coaching qualifications to compliment this. We also use a range of level 1 and volunteers to help with the fun!
All equipment is provided; just ensure that your child is wearing suitable clothing for the weather! Children may need to bring suncream or waterproofs with them depending on the time of year. We always do our best to ensure that camps go ahead regardless of the weather. You will be advised if camps have to be cancelled.
*Please note that children aged 4 are welcome for the morning sessions only.
Our New APP!
We have developed a free app where you can view all our available tennis coaching courses, camps, tournaments, events, coaches and venues.
Simply download our app today and choose the options right for you and your family from the comfort of your mobile device.
Bookings for all classes will now only be taken via the App.
It is straightforward, simply select your club and tap on the session.
Select which person is going to the class from the dropdown.
Hit ‘book’ or ‘enrol’ and this session will then be added to your dashboard.
Once all your sessions have been selected, hit ‘Pay’ and you can pay securely with a card or transfer direct to the DCTP and the admin team will update payment status.
We will be using the App for most communications about classes going forward. This will include updates on the day if for example the weather is bad and you are unsure about the session going ahead, or for you to contact your coach to let them know something.
Also, email and phone are all ok too – it’s just within the App we can ensure everyone knows what is going on for their session.
And remember, if you have any feedback – good or constructive – please do let me know as I always act on it and reply. I am grateful to you for taking the time to get in touch.
In the top right corner of the App, tap on the ⋮ symbol (as shown in the image) and this gives you access to the FAQs. If this doesn’t help you, please just give me a call.
Discounts? If a lesson has been cancelled, eg due to rain, then loyalty points will be added to your wallet to use for things like holiday camps or competitions. No need to worry about remembering codes.
Children should bring:
- Labelled packed lunch
- Drinks in a sealed container
- Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
- Any inhalers/medication
What parents and guardians need to know:
- Please make all bookings on our app – any problems please contact us
- Children must be signed in and out by a nominated parent/guardian – we require confirmation of the days emergency contact number.
- All lead coaches are LTA accredited with valid DBS and First Aid certificate
- Wet weather: Our camps generally run regardless of the weather! You will be advised if camps have to be cancelled due to extreme conditions.
- We need a minimum of 6 children to run a camp. If there are fewer than 6 players we reserve the right to cancel. This will be done with minimum notice of 2 working days. All monies paid will be refunded or transferred.
- Cancellations: If you wish to make a cancellation, please do so within 5 working days of the day you wish to attend, before 5pm. We schedule staffing according to numbers, and if you fail to cancel in good time then we regret that the full amount will be charged.